I Went to the Democrat’s caucus information meeting last night at the public’s
library.

In leaving with some campaign’s sticker stuck on my coat at the meeting’s end I
was asked to express opinion and then accosted, assaulted, by one of the
meeting organizers as my being divisive and angry in that. I am thankful for
that consult now for like Tulsi critiquing the nature of partisan party
division in Congress I will vote ‘present’ in affect for the caucus by going to
the communal group Dome meditation during the caucus hour.

The meeting was large wherein I came to caution with friends against mixing
with people in their human policies and outward forms of government - showing
in all ages that those that were called to be the Lord’s people in nature had
been ruined and destroyed by such associations, manifesting clearly by
scripture testimonies and other records that our strength and preservation
consisted in standing alone and not to be counted among the people or nations
who were setting up partial and party interests -one against another-  which is
the true ground of all war and bloodshed, being actuated by the spirit of pride
and wrath which is always opposed to the true Christian Spirit that breathes
peace on earth and good will to all men. And therefore, we cannot use any
coercive force or compulsion by any means whatever - not being overcome with
evil, but overcoming evil with good.

And although there were many opposite spirits present who, in their creaturely
wisdom and human policy, are pleading for those kinds of associations and
taking part with these political governments, yet Truth favors and comes into a
good degree of dominion over all - to the strengthening and encouraging by
demonstration the true travailers for Zion’s prosperity.

In our meditating churches and  such places of spiritual practice like the
Domes, Truth is favored in an eminent manner where many hearts are deeply bowed
from the sensible evidence of the prevailing of the devine power that is in
dominion over all, to the tendering of hearts of most present. This is a
precious season, worthy of thankful remembrance and humble gratitude to the
Blessed Author of Nature and all our rich mercies and blessing, which is over
all, blessing forever.

The crowd of the meeting appeared in a low state, as to a right ordering of the
affairs of the party by reason whereof many and great were the apparent
divisions among them.

The greater part are too much captivated by a worldly spirit which leads into a
neglect of attending to their True spiritual nature and a great carelessness in
respect to the right ordering of their families and community. By reason many
undue liberties have got in among them wounding the faith.

Om how the gold becomes dim, how is the most fine gold changed! Some that
retain a good degree of outward spiritual plainness themselves have
nevertheless for want of dwelling enough in the pure Spring of Life suffered
the eye of their minds to be so far blinded by the god of this world as not
only to suffer these improper indulgences but in some instances are ready to
plead for them. The sense thereof much affected my mind under which exercise I
was led forth in to a line of close searching labor to more diligence and
honest care in those respects which afforded  degrees in comfort which is a
treasure I prefer to all this world’s glory and honor.

Stirring up to more vigilance in a careful waiting for the arising of the
Spring of Life, as nothing short of the divine power and renewed quickenings of
the Holy Spirit, can qualify for the promotion of good order and discipline in
the community.

I vote ‘present’.