Forwarded from a friend:

Vaidya J.R. Raju's recommendations for Coronavirus

Here are some ayurvedic tips which will help you. This is not a cure and
supports through diet and herbs. Not for pregnant women.

1. Gargling with 1 drop of *siddhjal* & warm water
2. Use *Special Nasika* 3 to 4 times
3. Keep *1 shodhanvati* tablet in your mouth before you step out of the house.
4. *Ananda Siddhi Yog and Immunis* for immunity
5. *Swagini* drops if anything to do with digestion
6. Use lots of *ginger,  garlic & turmeric* in your food
7. Drink lots of warm water with *Siddhjal*
8. Have *Smriti* regularly
9. Do not eat outside.
10. Do not eat cheese
11. Use enough Tulasi leaves
12. Listen to vishnusahasranam and adityahridayam twice a day.

Recipe for anyone facing Coronavirus or wanting to prevent Coronavirus:

* Facing Coronavirus:*
-10 cloves of garlic
-15 cloves
-30 Tulsi leaves (OR 40 Basil leaves)
-2 Teaspoons Ajwain
-10 mint leaves
-20 black pepper
-10gms of ginger

Crush all above and add 6 cups of water. Boil down to 3 cups. After boiling,
add 1 teaspoon turmeric.
Drink hot 4-5 times per day

*Supports in Preventing Coronavirus* (above recipe cut in half):
-5 cloves of garlic
-7 or 8 cloves
-15 Tulsi leaves (OR 20 Basil leaves)
-1 Teaspoon Ajwain
-5 mint leaves
-10 black pepper
-5gms of ginger

Crush all above and add 6 cups of water. Boil down to 3 cups. After boiling,
add half teaspoon turmeric. Consume it hot several times in a day.

Avoid going out unnecessarily, bond with your family utilize this time to
connect and slow down the pace a little.

Be safe & take care,
On behalf of
Dr. J.R.Raju
The Rajus Ayurveda

Forwarded from another friend:

"Not sure who this Russian devotee is, but the simple method is to chew a piece
of fresh ginger three times a day, as apparently the virus can’t survive in the
presence of ginger. He explains below. I tried it tonight, and thought it would
make me super pitta, but is simply helped my digestion, and it certainly felt
like it would burn up any visitors. “

Russian devotee, Dr. Oleg Torsunov from Russia has many times so far proving
his credibility. In this recent transcription, he speaks about the remedy
against the virus:

Before I start the lesson, I want to tell you something. The virus that is now
scaring the world is indeed there, and it can indeed be dangerous. Its danger
lies in denying the human organism the chance to defend itself against
bacterial pneumonia. The virus itself doesn't kill people. It is the bacteria
that can affect the lungs after the virus stays in the body.

This increase in bacteria can indeed go very quickly. Bacterial pneumonia can
occur 7 days after coming into contact with the virus. For example, after a few
hours of flight by plane, the infected can get edema in their lungs because of
the heavy load.

But there is also good news. I have been studying how to fight a number of
viral infections for 15 years now. I can tell you for sure that this
coronavirus is very easy to fight. With the help of the ginger. If you chew a
small piece of ginger 3 times a day and drink a warm turmeric drink with a
little honey at the same time, you will in principle not be able to get any
viruses. It just won't be possible.

Now here in the room, as I see it (subtle), there are no infected people.
Today's hygiene means "chewing ginger every day". You have to learn it. Because
sooner or later there will also be many infected people in Russia. Anyone who
will not be serious about this problem will be at risk of dying. The chances of
dying from the effects of this virus are 5%. That means that 5 out of 100
infected people die. 10 more are in critical condition.

If you suck and chew ginger, the virus has no chance. The strength of the
ginger should not be underestimated. I have been curing people of a number of
viral infections for many years. The range of foods that I use for healing is
very small: Ginger, turmeric, sprigs of pine, sprigs of fir, yellow mustard and
white pepper. All of these foods are capable of killing various viruses.

When we have the Vedic “virtue” festival in Russia in May (around 1,500
participants), I will make sure that all of these components are made available
so that people do not become infected. At this festival, which takes place
twice a year, there are never any cases of illness, even though people sit side
by side in large rooms for hours and listen to the lecturers.

So again: the virus itself is not that strong. If you chew ginger every day,
the virus has no chance at all. I fly from city to city by plane every week. I
don't think of a breathing mask because I know how strong the ginger works. I
always have some ginger in my pocket.

On a subtle level, I can see who is infected and who is not. In fact, there are
many more people infected than the media say. I saw many infected people on
airplanes and at airports.

No panic. The consequences will not be as bad as the media presents us. You
just have to chew the ginger. So tell your relatives. If you and everyone
around you chew ginger every day, none of you will get this virus. You should
chew ginger 3 times a day. It is guaranteed to work for about 3-4 hours.

Look. There are people who suffer from allergies. For example, if you touch or
even eat any food, you will immediately feel bad. It goes so far that these
people can be in mortal danger. And now you have to imagine that this
coronavirus is allergic to ginger. This virus, like many other viruses, cannot
tolerate ginger at all. Understandable so far? Children can be given the ginger
diluted with water and a little honey, otherwise, it is too bitter for them.

There is another way to fight the virus effectively. This method is even more
effective than if you just eat the ginger. All you have to do is put a piece of
ginger in a piece of cloth and then tie this piece of cloth with ginger to the
left wrist ankle, which is where the watch is normally worn. On the
wrist-ankle. At this point, it works for 24 hours. The subtle body and
accordingly the coarse body will then react immediately. Such a method can also
be used as prophylaxis, but be careful because it can lead to tension in the
body. You will feel the tension in your body if you use the ginger in this way
without any symptoms. It is a strong reflex therapy.

If you already have this fever virus, don't worry. Simply bind a piece of
ginger to your left wrist and the coronavirus will immediately give up the
[body]. After 2-3 days at the latest. You should put ginger in the bandage
every day. Ginger is especially suitable against the coronavirus. You can also
tie a piece of turmeric on your left wrist.

Children are the least affected now. The vast majority of children don't even
get symptoms when they have the virus. This specific virus only affects adults
and the elderly, especially adult and older men are now severely affected. The
children suffer the least. They can be carriers, but the virus does not become
dangerous for most children.

So again: the coronavirus itself is weak. If it were strong, the toddlers would
be the first to get sick and die.