Which explains why Guru Dev died of throat cancer and Maharishi from congestive
heart failure.

Maharishi regularly said to fight to stay alive. Fight! Active verb. Not a
quiescent state of surrender.

God helps those who help themselves.

Avert danger before it arises.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you

I think common sense must be the leading factor here.

Show compassion by caring for others.

Peter and Sharon. Since you both are so strong, please go and volunteer at the
hospitals where folks are suffering. Uplift them with your darshan and tell
them your messages ge. Hold them in your arms as they die and let them know
your point of view.

Prove to me you are invulnerable to this disease and then we will trust you..

I know I am not.

 Be well, stay safe and care.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2020, at 2:07 PM, Peter Rousseau rousseau...@gmail.com