With Yahoo Groups shutting down, a critical moment in the history of
man/womenkind, a friend asked me to pass along a post (as she is no longer
subscribed toFFL) as part of the global celebration of this new seismic global
phasetransition.

 The forthcoming post in a day or two hence, is a homage, celebrating the
HallowedGrounds of the FFL Academy of Wisdom that stretched across the globe
for 20 Goldenyears, exploring deep knowledge and mirth, simultaneously, at
times spontaneouslycombusting into insight. To comment on the FFL Golden Years
Celebration and the forthcoming guest post, we have assembled an allstar team
of past FFL posters

Wait. Excuse me, we seem to have a bit of scuffle in the Green Room with
thesepast posters. Let’s take you live to the Green Room for a play by play
analysis.

 Buck crossed out “Hallowed Grounds” and wrote Holy Grounds. Curtis,
crossedthat out and wrote Hollow Grounds. Dr. Pete crossed that out and wrote
Hollowand Empty Grounds. Vaj said, don’t be silly, the truth will only be
revealed inthe next higher mandala initiation. Marek said that he used it
analogy to gainan innocent verdict for one of his pro bono clients. Sparaig
said the words hada unique EEG signature, then repeated himself. Turq whipped
out (not that) 10stories before a two espresso breakfast at a canal-side café
he biked to,examining the Bardo nature of Hallowed and Hollow. Emptybill sent
some great books about it.SalSunshine made a nice joke about it.  Xenosaid
something profound, that flew by most. LB Shriver wrote things too wise
totranscribe. Judy said there was a logical error in the juxtaposition of the
twowords. Peering down and reading from an obscure heaven, Andy Kaufman spit
outhis soma latte in laughing response (including sometimes to serious posts)
spewingit onto his celestial ghandarva GF cuddled next to him, who also
laughed. Rorylaughed in love and light.  Rick silentlywitnessed the whole thing
(the real thing).

Ok, back to the anchor desk.

I apologize if my friend’s forthcoming post, due in the next day or two,
offends anyone. Drink some honey water andfeel the body if it does. Something
good is happening. It will soon pass. Or asone of the highest vaidya
recommends, try some laughter, the deep ancient threerivers tonic healing
medicine.