NOTE: THE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL IS NOT THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FOR INFORMATION.
INQUIRES SHOULD BE TO :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Friends,
Mung Dahl
Once again, it is time to reorder the fabulous organic split mung bean dahl. It
comes in 25 lb bags and is 3.75 per pound plus shipping. I will take orders for
25
lb bags and some 15 lbs., 10 lbs and some 5 lbs. The smaller bags are very time
consuming to break up and bag so the price for those is including buying the
bags is
$4.25 per lb. ( for 5 and 10).
Please email your order as soon as possible, if interested. We have to get at
least
200 lbs and so we need to presell it.

Please include your street shipping address for UPS delivery, your phone
number, and
how you would like to pay for your order.

With best regards,
Gail Dalby

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com