http://www.alternet.org/story/18378/ )
> > was
> or
> > from
> his

TMO
> > is?
> > >
> > > None that I'm privy to. Just that Maharishi kept complaining
that
> > they were
> > > doing so, and claiming that there were CIA among those around
> him.

> > There was
> > > even a question on a course application about whether you work
or
> > had worked
> > > for the CIA.
> > >

> > Now THAT'S hilarious!
> >

> Grounds for dismissal if you're found to be lying...
>
> It would work with FBI types since they were never "above the law."

The Peace Corps has always screened to keep out people who have
previously worked for intelligence agencies:

MATTHEWS:  Last question.  Do you think the existing Peace Corps
rules that says you can never have served in an American
intelligence agency before serving in the Peace Corps is a good
rule?

GAFFNEY: I don`t know whether it is in fact implemented.

SCHNEIDER: It is.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8871910