> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Because he is having 'experiences of realization', plural.

Realization is not something that comes and goes. All the other
stuff is sign posts pointing the way to it. Realization, when the
experience comes, stays.

There is no sometimes its there and sometimes its not. It is the
culmination of a process of culturing the nervous system to be able
to exist in any state and continue to have the experience of
Realization, simultaneously (just like everyone says...).

So, if we are just having periods of lucidity, alternating with
periods of mud, we are not Realized, and can still be enslaved to
our small e ego.