--- sparaig wrote:

> Being without expectations becomes less and less easy the more you
> hear your own and other's experiences, especially in a casual context.

If I'd reading you right, Lawson, you're saying it's better
to be innocent, without expectations fostered by hearing
other people's experiences. If that's the case, why do you
hang out in a forum like this, where people describe
their experiences in and out of meditation? So you
quickly close such posts before reading them, or what?