> on 12/31/05 1:52 PM, mrsatva at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >> Maharishi likes Germany now? He's been bashing Germany for years.
>
> > 1 heartles, dismanaging Raja,
>
> What's his name?
>
> > 8 TM teachers,
> > some tbs,
> > that`s the Germen TMO today.
> > Nothing left to be angry about !
>
> I gathered that he was angry at the German government, not the TM
movement.

Rajas Name: Schiffgens
He and his verry,verry close male friend paticipated in the raja
training but havend been cround jet.

This year MMY worned the german TM teachers at least two times that,
if they dont reakt on his colls, he is closing the germen TMO. But we
are getting jused to been damed and cheered two times a Year. No one
frightend ore shouting for joy any more.

Mr Satva