On Jan 3, 2006, at 8:48 AM, markmeredith2002 wrote:

Not only can't they afford TM, or most likely anything else now being

sold by the TMO (sidhis, panchakarma, yagyas, s-ved houses,

millionaire courses) but many of them would be kicked out of the TMO

if they tried to be active. I assume Brigante's already been banned

and many other TBs here have expressed opinions or admitted to other

interests or discussed mental-emotional problems all of which would

get them in deep hot water if they were actually in the mov't trying

to be a devoted disciple of MMY like they think they are.  I find this

really strange.

What's strange to me is the lack of young people in positions of influence (in the TMO). Why is that?