> On Jan 2, 2006, at 11:34 PM, coshlnx wrote:
> > I recommend that you read "The Euphoric Nihilism of Ramesh
> > Balsekar" -
> > by Chris Parish, and editor at "What is enlightenment"
> > Magazine.
> > You can find it at
> > http://www.tinyurl.com/74qbj
> > Other article on Ramesh Balsekar (a typical Neo-Advaitin)
> > may be found at
> > http://www.tinyurl.com/a22qt and
> > http://www.tinyurl.com/au8kv
> > This should give you an idea of what the Neo-Advaitins are all
> > about!...
>
> Eye openers.

Yeah, especially:

http://www.tinyurl.com/a22qt

Which points to:

http://www.sonicwall.com/company/11182005acquisition.html

SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – November 21, 2005—SonicWALL, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNWL) a leading
provider of security, mobility and productivity solutions, today announced that
it has acquired data backup solutions company Lasso Logic, Inc. (Lasso) and the
assets of enKoo, a developer of remote access technology.