> On Jan 3, 2006, at 4:16 PM, Rick Archer wrote:
>
> > on 1/3/06 11:24 AM, lupidus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >> Speculations - right ! You do not even know if Maharishi had a
> >> heartatacc
> >
> > Deepak Chopra told the story in some detail. He was there at the
> > time. He
> > has also had cataract surgery, prostate surgery, and other things.
> > He has a
> > human body and is old.
>
> He also talks about the time he went into massive renal failure.

The only account from Chopra I've seen was the one
in which MMY was drinking orange juice and suddenly
fell on the floor writhing in pain.

In that account, Chopra did not say it was a heart
attack; he didn't specify what the exact problem was.
He said MMY was then taken to a hospital where all
his organs began failing, including the kidneys, and
he nearly died.

Perhaps later Chopra did say it was a heart attack.
But renal failure can be the result of a heart attack,
so it's not clear to me that the renal failure and the
heart attack, if he had one, were on two separate
occasions, rather than the former being an immediate
consequence of the latter.