No, no interest in your scheme as I feel it's basically a huge waste of time. How many different ways does somebody have to say it? If you want to spend your time and $$ like that, be my guest. I choose to help people, when I can, on a far more concrete level.

Sal

On Jan 3, 2006, at 5:28 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

Excuses, excuses.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine