> --- shirleybrahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > The TMO has played itself out. With MMY's death it
> > > will go "poof" as everyone grabs for the money.
> > MUM
> > > will disappear as nobody will pay the mortgage and
> > the
> > > banks will foreclose. It'll be a very interesting
> > > time!
> > >

> > Along these lines I had the experience of visiting
> > Manhattan (NYC)
> > several years ago and stopped up to the very small
> > center they now
> > have (or at least had then). I went to get my
> > meditation checked and
> > as I sat waiting for the checker to arrive, there
> > was a steady inflow
> > of meditators/sidhas/initiators coming in for an
> > advanced lecture and
> > I was amazed to see people I had seen on courses
> > over probably a
> > twenty+ year period walking in, very aged, some
> > stooped over. This in
> > itsself was not so shocking as was the complete and
> > total absence of
> > young people. It reminded me of going to a Madame
> > Blavatsky meeting.
>
> TM was for a particular group of souls incarnating at
> a certain time. Notice how young people, for the most
> part, aren't "spiritual"?

Thats funny (odd). So many (and many posts) comment on how special and
"spiritual" the younger generation(s) are.

And if there is a heaven on earth", sat yuga thing happening, would we
expect that waves of spiritual souls or materialistic souls would
incarnate for the event?

Could it be that pure spiritual souls are NOT inclined towards mass
movements, focused on grand hollow schemes, full of wierd
contradicions, (see heartless posts) that caves in within a generation?

Could it be that souls incarnated in time for the TMO wave were, well,
sort of confused spiritually inclined materialists (200%, get rich,
and all)  and were inclined towards mass movements that did cave in
within a generation?

Maybe its an eyes of the beholder thing.