I have been searching for Steve Briggs book "India-The Land of
Truth", in the bookstores in Norway, with no result. If I am to
order the book, I need a ISDN-number. Do some of you have that
number - and please correct me, if the title is wrong. Is it some
place on Internet - that I can order the book?
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 1/4/06 10:58 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Could you tell us more about the Purusha center in the Himalayas.
> >
> I haven¹t gotten to it yet, but I think there¹s a chapter about it
in Steve
> Briggs¹ book. He showed slides of it at his recent presentation.
The place