on 1/4/06 12:22 PM, steven klayman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So i ask you this question-How many people have gotten
> enlightened from TM, or Siddha Yoga, or SRF,or IAM, or
> hatha yoga, or Buddhist meditation? etc And you know
> hundreds or thousands of TM people.
> anybody enlightened?

Actually, there are many in Fairfield, probably over 100, who claim to have
awakened - many from just doing TM/TM Sidhis. If they're at MUM, they don't
claim this openly, because they would be ridiculed, but freer spirits in
town claim it. I say "claim" because I can't judge the legitimacy of their
state.