--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 'authfriend', if I sensed a degree of sincerity in any of your
> questions addressed to me on this forum or on AMT, I would trouble
> to answer them.
> You appear to exist in a adversarial world of your own creation,
> seemingly to periodically demonstrate how unpleasant you can be to
> people you do not know. How sad!

I'm sure I seem that way to you.  After all, you're
*never* unpleasant to or about anybody, are you?

So much of the criticism of MMY and the TMO here--
including from you--is just thoughtless (or even
calculated) nastiness.  It does not further
understanding of what's going on; to the contrary,
it succeeds only in further distorting the issues.

*You* know when the Beacon Light address was given;
*you* know how big an audience MMY was addressing;
*you* know how big the TM movement and organization
were when you were taught to meditate for free.  And
thus *you* know that MMY's comment you quoted from
the Beacon Light address and your freebie are
irrelevant to the current situation.

Yet you presented the quote as if it had some
bearing.

And you're annoyed because I pointed this out.