> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Monks
> > and
> the
> > > paramount
> > happy
> > would
> > your
> > some
> > > they
> > And
> > the
> > what
> > cultural

> > *charging*

> > > time
> > gain
> it
> not

> > up,
> > >
> > > Good.
> > > Can people take the TM-Sidhis if a teacher is not recertified?
> > > I must admit, when I took up TM I was doing it for the Sidhis,
> > > because I knew it would be powerful and I felt I wanted
> something
> > > more than a simple relaxation technique. It would be awful if
> > > could not have taken the Sidhis.
> > > (I for one, hate this whole recert thing)
> > >
> > > OffWorld
> >
> > If we suggest that TM is a very old technique coming from the
> Vedic
> > Culture, The Sidhis also comes from the same source. Why should
> the
> > TMO have a Mononpol to teach out the Sidhis? It does not make
> sense
> > to me. I would never teach out Maharishis Sidhi-techniques -
> because
> > they do not feel right to me. I have my own thoughts about the
> > Sidhis, and I think we all develop sidhi abilities during our
> daily
> > practise - regardless if it is TM or other practicies - if we
are
> > serious about what we are doing.
> > Ingegerd>>>
>
> 1.So do you tell them that they won't be able to take the TM-
Sidhis
> when they learn.
> 2.Do you tell them that the TM-Sidhis is the only advanced
technique
> which has research published and also the only one where people
have
> been seen to effortlessly hop in lotus and that even the US
> gymnastics team could not come close to what these pale-faced
> purusha were doing when thye tried to copy it (it was on a video -
US
> gymnastics team were completely flabbergasted).
>
> OffWorld

No, I don't. It is the TMO that has to marketing those things. And
make their products so attractive that people would buy it whatever
it costs. I am not mentioning TM-Sidhis because I have seen none
effect of it among those who is still practising the techniques.
Many has stopped practising. Some I know who has been practising in
about 30 years, as developed High Bloodpressure, migraine, cancer
etc.
Ingegerd