> On Jan 6, 2006, at 10:43 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> Not when it comes to TM.
> >>

> > There you have it, Vaj. When it comes to TM, only
> > the spouters of the TM party line are accurate.  :-)
>
> <sigh>

Not when it comes to TM.
TM-exers do what they can to slant the terminology in their favor on
Wikipedia.
Eg: Broadcast one study on various meditations as if it is all about
TM, and as if it defeats hundreds of other published studies. I went
in and re-worded that sentance a little so it is more accurate to
the reader, but I am sure the TM-exers will change it back to suit
their agenda, as if the study was all about TM, and is the greatest
proof in the world. I will not bother to respond to it. It was just
a fun interesting thing to do once, but for them it is a soul-
destroying obsession. I pity them.

OffWorld