--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have noticed that the only one being ignored around here is
> Turquoise B. That must tell him something about himself, since he
is
> being ignored by many, but is not ignoring anyone and is spraying
> his irrational cult-like religious stench all over the place. The
> things Turquoise B could learn on TV were his brain able to hold a
> coherent thought more than a couple of minutes.
> :-)
>
> OffWorld

Your comments about Turquoise B bring up something I am pondering in
this New Year.

Assuming that each of us are localized selective thought amplifiers
of the ether that surrounds us, and assuming that in fact each of us
is merely a figment of a Unified Being that encompasses all of us,
then when we take the time to amplify and express negative thoughts
and/or feelings about someone else, several things occur:

1) Such negative thoughts and feelings become stronger in us, and
consequently make up a disproportionate slice of our consciousness,
and
2) The more we dwell on such negative thoughts, the more they harden
into our reality, becoming denser maya, stronger illusion, that
causes our view to become unbalanced, and our world to become more
negative.

(OTOH, such unbalance can also happen in the other direction by
unnaturally dwelling on positive thoughts, e.g. moodmaking, hiding
our heads in the sand, a la the ostrich.)

Since we are in fact the creators of our own realities, whether we
chooce to recognize this or not, the answer appears to be to see
things as they are, acknowledge our perception, and remain balanced.

Last, I am not singling you out OffWorld. Its just that your comment
helped to crystalize my thinking around this phenomenon.