--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My primary interest in Guru Dev is in finding out the historical
> truth about his life and teachings. However, though it is not a part
> of my personal belief system, I am not closed to the possibility
that
> Guru Dev operated on a plane that gave him support in a way we might
> term miraculous. That is the testomony of those around him,
including
> MMY and other devotees.
> My query to off_world_beings has nothing to do with belief, but in
> determining the source of his statements about Guru Dev's funding
and
> lifestyle, since they contradict published biography.
<snip>

Regarding 'miracles', whenever I hear that word, I think of more
technologically primitive tribes, or children, looking at objects that
we see as commonplace; TVs, airplanes, cellphones, etc. and declaring
them as miraculous. Similarly, the 'miracles' of a Guru Dev or a
Christ or a Buddha. Just depends on where we are sitting, doesn't it?