On Jan 7, 2006, at 1:16 PM, sparaig wrote:

Presumably they're from Mahesh himself, no?

On Jan 7, 2006, at 1:20 AM, Peter wrote:

This list seems to be comprised of someone's ideas

regarding CC rather than someone's actual "experience"

of CC.

What is YOUR response to this list, Vaj?

I liked it, however I thought the wording and phrasing was poor overall--like someone hearing something second or third hand and then writing down their limited understanding from their POV. The most worrisome trend to me is that all of these experiences being described have traditional names--and they are never used. This has always been a big problem in the TMO. It divorces you from the source and puts the power of divvying them out to someone else.

If one wanted clearer, more experiential examples, they do exist in traditional texts and their commentaries.