--- steven klayman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still do my 2 times a day meditation which i told
> shree maa was my favorite sadhana. It has just
> gotten
> deeper and more blissful.
>
> namaste
> steve

Steve, it's interesting that the primary impact of
Kalki's deeksha is bliss. Are you having all sorts of
subtle experiences too-siddhis, visions, past lives,
soma? I'm asking because in my own experience all
these blissful things came hard and heavy right before
the identification of consciousness with any vehicle
"broke." Have people talked about Nirguna Brahman
"opening-up" or absolute emptiness/silence awakening?

> Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> dsl.yahoo.com

> Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and
> poor with hope and healing

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]