HAHAHAHA.

Peter, the ever extending audacity of your doublespeak, and that of
your pals, never ceases to amaze me.  "There absolutely is no ego in
E., but there is an ego in E. ... la de dah".

Its a technique of cults to ask memebers to acccpt as true bigger and
bigger lies and inconsistencies. After a while, the cult members
rational faculties are so weak or suspended, the cult leaders can
suggest anything and the cultists accept it -- without question.

Kool-aid anyone?

(Following are paraphrased complilations of past proclamations of Peter. )

Peter: In enlightenment there is absolutely no sense of indiviuality
or ego. It is the sole and defining characteristic of enlightenment.
And anyone who says so is not yet enlightened.

Man 2: Well I am enlightened and I have a sense of ego.

Peter: Yes, you must be enlightened. Its just impact of That on
different "mind-streams" that makes me say the above.  My view is
totally consistent with your reasonable and clearly true view.

Man 3: Yes, its the paradox of Brahman.

Peter: But I do get so damn insulted and so very personally pissed off
when people try to point out contradictions in the above.

Man 4: Peter, if there is absolutely no sense individuality, what or
who is feeling insulted and feeilng anger?

Peter: Fuck you, you asshole! You just NEVER will get it because you
are so unevolved. You waking state moron!

Man 5: God created the earth 5000 years ago, and planted dinasaur
bones just to test our faith.

Man 3: Yes, its the paradox of Brahman.

Man 5: An inventor says he has invented a perpetual motion machine,
and wants me to invest all my money. But science says thats
impossible.   What should I do?

Man 3: Its the paradox of Brahman. Its a sign from Brahman. Invest my
son. Invest.

Man 6: 20 years ago I joined this great individual / social
transformation group, and devoted my life to it, and instead of
getting smarter, healthier, more social or creating world peace, the
organization became a really wierd cult that wants all my money, while
I can't even pay my bills.

Man 3: Its the paradox of Brahman. Drink the cool-aid, Luke.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter