--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Gillam wrote:
> >
> > --- a_non_moose_ff wrote:
> > >
> > >  what specific
> > > achievements do you feel will bring you fulfillment?
> >
> > We may be talking about two different fulfillments.
> > I'm talking about all the admitttedly fleeting stuff,
> > from the satisfaction that comes from articulating
> > a thought on Fairfield Life to fixing some broken
> > thing around the house to billing a satisfied client.
> > The ordinary fulfillments that contribute to what
> > Jim Flanegin calls the magnificence of everyday
> > life.
>
> Do you feel that has anything to do with spiritual growth, higher
> states, etc?

Do I feel my satisfactions and fulfillments have
anything to do with growth of consciousness? Do
I feel that everyday fulfillments have a magnificent
quality due to growth of consciousness?

I think the answer is yes. I hear a lot about people
who achieve great things in life and report feeling
empty. I achieve little things and feel full. Must be
a good sign.