> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Given the dozens of extant photographic images of Guru Dev, it is
odd
> > that the TMO should resort to morphing images of him, creating
> > misleading pictures of the environment he lived in. However, some
at
> > FFL might be interested in the images available at the following
link.

> > http://www.gurudevdarshan.com/
>
> These look to me as though they're meant to be taken
> as icons, rather than purportedly realistic images.
> Seems a bit silly to characterize them as "misleading."

If they were meant to be taken literally, someone could whip up a
Maya scene and composite Gurudev into it that only an expert, with
the highest quality reproduction, could be sure was faked.

Given the amount of time MMY is said to have devoted to the creation
of the painting that this image appears to be taken from, MMY could
certainly have someone fake a photo of this type.

BTW, if you didn't realize, this is a scrunched in version of the big
painting of Gurudev and his Predecessors that now hangs behind MMY
when he appears on camera.