--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

Yeah, this got written up in Wired and other places.
It's just a Web page with a million pixels, and the
owners try to convince advertisers to buy a minimum
of (I think) 10 pixels clumped together in a group
as "ad space."  The idea is that potential consumers
go there and mouseover ads and wind up clicking on
them and buying the product or service.

Sounds like wishful thinking on the level of some
of the TMO's schemes to me, but several people (the
promoters of the Web pages) have already made hundreds
of thousand bucks by doing this.  Just mouseover the
page you provided an URL to and see how many people
already invested in this one.  Go figure.