> I made the mistake of going to see "Hostel".
>
> Why? Because I'm a big Quentin Tarantino fan and he executive
> produced it...so, I figured, it must really be good.
>
> Well, if you're into torture and gore it's good.  It's a real
> gross-out.
>
> Of course, I stayed for the entire movie.

Amazing that the Mormon guy who pulled Brokeback Mountain from his
theatre in Utah had no problem showing a film like "Hostel". But,
then, this *is* a culture that would rather see two men holding guns
than two men holding hands.

BTW, I saw Brokeback Mountain on Monday up in Iowa City. IMO, it
didn't live up to all the hype. It was ok but not great. In terms of
queer film, I think Mysterious Skin was a lot better.

Alex