MAPI phone people may be able to answer your question, because we'd have to know what they renamed it. Was that the liquid one with sugar in it? If so, I'm certain they still make that.

Anyone who attended the original physicians course with Chopra will have the original lists (where many of the rasayanas and herbs were all assigned numbers).