--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Akashanon writes: I have said, 'hey guys, lets focus on substance.'
>
> TorquiseB writes:
> Dude, why don't you try being honest with yourself
> for once.  What you *meant* by "Let's focus on
> substance" was "Let's all talk about what *I* want
> to talk about, in the pseudointellectual way I like
> to talk about such things. Anything else is off-topic."
> It's your whole act here.
>
> Tom T:
> That is why he is so careful in his self appointed role as the
> Dogma/thought patrol. Wouldn't want anyone here to have any
> substantive opportunity to discuss and share experiences. Must clear
> it with the Dogma patrol and get the blessing of substance that only
> the intellect can understand. Anyone who deviates from that script and
> role playing must certainly be OTP and subject to intense scrutiny on
> a word by word basis for error and wrong thinking. Must keep that
> thinking in a very narrow path. Must Must Must. Should should should.

Actually Tom, if you actually read the words on the page of my posts,
instead of repeatedly adding in all the cognitive distortions that
appear from your head, imputing a lot of agendas. intentions,
motives,etc (something you advise against -- another example of
you not walking your talk), you would know a regular theme of my
posts is about ways to create and enhance substantive opportunity to
discuss and share experiences. Not labels, not dogma, not irrational
contradictions between speech and action,  not cognitive errors, but
real eperiences.

And you would know that my primary interest with regards to intellect
is not what it can understand, not describing or analyzing the
undescribable, but rather to discern "what is not". What is your view
on the role of self-inquiry? Is the intellect used in that? If so, why
are you so against and perhaps afraid of the intellect?

"Anyone who deviates from that script and
role playing must certainly be OTP" --What program is that? Unlike
you, I am not part, much less the leader of any program or dogma. You
appear to  be the one one with, and promoting, a "program" -- and a
pretty set "rap" that goes along with that program.

" intense scrutiny on a word by word basis for error and wrong
thinking.error and wrong thinking"

As you know "cognitive errors" something, I do comment on, are not
content focussed. They are, among other things, about the divergence
of what is "objectively" there -- like words on a page, and the
distortions people add from their heads alone-- from biases,
pre-judgments, logical fallacies, etc.

" Must keep that thinking in a very narrow path. Must Must Must.
Should should should."

I agree those words do describe some of your posts, but you may be
being a bit harsh on yourself.