--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not just LSD on this one... STP with LSD
> S(tars) T(hat) P(lay) with L(aughing) S(am's) D(ice)

Yup, and it shows. :-)

STP was a short-lived hallucinogen that was supposedly
developed by the military as a weapon. Its effects lasted
for several days and were designed to incapacitate those
who took it. The idea was to dump it into an enemy's
water supply and then roll into town and take over
while everyone was trippin'.  Imagine the incredulity
in the Army weapons division when hippies in the late
60s got ahold of the formula and started taking it
for fun.

Nothing like acid, really. I can't imagine anyone
mixing them and thinking it would produce an enjoyable
experience.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE LYRICS
> >
> >   Lyrics - Jimi Hendrix Lyrics - THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH
LAUGHING
> > SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> > Artist(Band):Jimi Hendrix
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> > Send Jimi Hendrix polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone
> >
> > STARS UP ABOVE THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE
> > Gave me this fear that it weren't the world for us
> > THE ZODIAC sign was gleaming and came THROUGH THE SKIES
> > IT WILL HAPPEN SOON, FOR YOU
> >
> > All right everybody let's get together now
> > AND A WAY WE GO
> > YEAH
> > THANK YOU VERY MUCH, come in, thank you, thank you
> > THANK YOU VERY MUCH, right now
> > WE'D LIKE TO BRING TO YOU OUR ah one and only FREINDLY
NEIGHBORHOOD