Peter
The experiece was very confusing to have and moreso to describe. If I
were the one doing the witnessing, I would experience myself as
separate from Being. This was not that. I would be, say, standing and
talking to someone, see them, see their mouth moving, hear the words
but they seemed puppetlike and along with that I was very aware of
them as separate from Beimg and Being seemed pervasive.
That's as good as I can describe it.

]. witnessing --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter