--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Um, Barry, what about your girlfriend who could supposedly eat
> whatever she wanted to without gaining an ounce?  Did she pass
> out from bulimia or something?

She's French. She'd probably understand.

We are talking, after all, about the country in which
the funeral procession for the last leader of the
country (Mitterand) contained his wife and kids walking
side by side with his mistress and kids.  Go figure.

But since the chances of the TMO actually raising the
10 trillion bucks are almost as remote as the chances
of them giving it to me, I suspect the whole point
is moot.  :-)