--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Apparently the tallest building project is at 'Village Karaundi, Tahsil
> Sihora, District Katni, Madhya Pradesh'.
> So that should make it easier - does anyone know how to get the
> longitude and latitude of this village?

You could call or email them.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
Village - Karaundi, Tahsil - Sihora
Post - Paan Umariya
Dist. - Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India 483 332
Tel: +0762-522-0343

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I searched for Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India 483 332
and it highlighted Murwara. Maybe thats another name for the village,
or a nearby city (or a random software glitch.)

Murwara is at:
Latitute:  23 52 16  N
Longitude: 80 25 5 E

To find center, I simple took length and width of India and divided
each by half. Not rocket science.

I found this to be at:
Latitute: 22 55 22 N
Longitude: 78 27 40 E

But that was modern India. I wonder if M and all are using ancient
Bharata-- including Pakistan, Bangladesh and all. That would move the
center quite near Marwara.