--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > From: Michael Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Purusha's descent from Heavenly Mountain unto Earth
> >
> snip
> >
> > Purusha administrators will try to
> > start putting us on airplanes, busses etc. by next weekend.
> >
> > snip
>
> Kinda has that, "my mommy puts me on a bus every morning to go
> to school", feel about it, doesn't it?

That -- combined with the stuff about still paying
off his student loans and writing this whole letter
in the hopes that someone will pay so that he can go
to Holland and "be close to Maharishi-ji" -- just
creeped me right out. The image I'm getting is of
somebody whose parents sent him to MIU to get an
education and be able to support himself, and instead
he wound up depending on others to pay for everything
and do everything for him ever since.  The overall
feeling I got was a sense of panic that it will all
end and he'll have to live in the real world and
will be completely incapable of doing so.

Not a terribly great commercial for TM, is it?