--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This may already have been posted:
>
> Maharishi's forecast for 2006
> Global Press Conference, 28.12.05
>
> MAHARISHI: I see the destruction of the destroyers
> - whatever little they may have remained. I see the
> dawn of a new fortune for mankind. I see human race
> rising to a level of enlightenment, full of knowledge,
> in tune with the Constitution of the Universe which
> administers the universe with perfect order and always
> perfect order and always perfect order.
>
> It is not my wish (only). With the grace of Guru Dev,
> with the grace of the Vedic tradition, the eternal
> light of the constitution of the world is being
> brought to the human awareness now and I have counted
> these very important
> countries in the world (Switzerland, Denmark, Germany,
> Holland) to be rising in dignity and shaking off the
> slavery to foreign powers. Whatever may be the
> foreign power. But now all these countries will be the
> shining star in the family of nations to guide the
> destiny of the rest of the countries in the world. It
> is not a wish. It is being brought about by the arrow
> of knowledge that has left the bow and is going to
> purify the world
> consciousness.
>
> ...The arrow has been shot. The arrow has left the
> bow and it is hitting the target..... The arrow has
> left the bow and it is hitting the target. It does
> not depend on anyone to do it or not...... The arrow
> has left the bow and it is going to do the magic for
> the world very soon...... The arrow has left the bow
> and it is beyond anyone to stop the arrow hitting the
> target.....

Whenever such an unequivocal transformation occurs, there are
several elements to our world existence that did not exist
previously.

First and foremost is the availability of information, the
reflection of events around the globe nearly instantaneously. Along
with that, and perhaps more important, is the ability of the world
community to be visibly aware of and reacting to such events.

This has the effect of democratizing our societies, bringing light
to secret government and corporate programs, dispelling the back-
room deals, making visible the previous concentrations of power and
corruption. Dispelling the hidden agendas, the power of ignorance
and darkness and manipulation.

In addition, revolutions in every domain of life are spreading and
being adopted much more rapidly than ever before. The world body is
becoming a more seamless and coherent entity.

On the other hand, those in power are also attempting to use the
information revolution for their own ends, for control and
manipulation of the press, to furiously spin the telling and
retelling of events.

Our current phase seems to be one of the planetary consciousness
exploring all possibilities, both good and bad, with both sides
equally expressed.

What is emerging from this appears to be the ages old David vs
Goliath battle, now. It won't stay static for long.