> I think you may have your Maas mixed up.  Unless I
> missed something I
> don't see anything about Sai Ma teaching such
> courses.  Also I believe
> the ones that do have a couple extra zeros behind
> the 55.  :)

Only one Sai Maa comes up in a yahoo or google search,
so it appears that there is only one circulating,
unlike the three Ammas that I know of.

Here's a list of events if anyone wants to learn
diskha from the Sai Maa group for 55 dollars or less:

http://www.humanityinunity.org/HIU/Events-Programs/UpcomingSchedule/index.cfm

Although the website may claim that you have to take
the one-day intensive first, which would raise the
price up a bit, a master teacher in NYC told me I
could take just the three-hour diksha course planned
for NYC soon. There's also a combined one-day
intensive and diksha course in Syracuse in March for
only $77. I have no interest in taking any of their
diksha courses, because all the Sai Maa diskha givers
claim their diksha cannot be given to oneself and
cannot be given remotely. My own diksha suits me fine
on both counts.

I have had diksha from three different Bhagavan diksha
givers and I have had diksha from one Sai Maa diksha
giver and I preferred the Bhagavan diksha. I think one
of the reasons is because the Bhagavan diksha givers
put their hands around the crown chakra and the
Sai Maa diksha givers put their hands on the forehead
and another reason is that the Bhagavan diskha givers
light candles and play Indian music and make you
meditate for a good long time first, while the Sai Maa
diksha giver gave me just the diksha due to our having
limited time.

So far, no one has taken me up on my offer.

http://mail.yahoo.com