Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] India: Mirror of Truth
HI Rick, please forward to FFL

Dear Peter,

The memoir is a faithful account of people and events from my India
experience. That said, Keshava is a pseudonym for a Himalayan saint that
asked me not to use his real name. There are other pseudonyms in the book as
well. Darula Ashram is one; used because the ashram where I stayed is not
open to the public.

Although some stories go back 25 years, I've done my best to recount them as
they happened. Unfortunately, I've already learned that the episode of David
and the train accident (1982) wasn't totally accurate. On page 99, I wrote,
"an outing that was not approved." A friend of David's who was with us in
Germany informed me that the trip was approved, and that David went to
Koblenz, not Bonn. Both errors have been corrected in the most recent
printing at considerable expense to the author. If more surface, I'll do my
best to correct them.

Since plunging into writing the book over two years ago, I've only visited
FFL a couple times. At present, I'm at the computer six hours a day working
on another book and try to avoid being in front of the screen unless
necessary. Although I welcome questions about Mirror of Truth, I am
reluctant to leap into the FFL fray. I'll do my best to answer questions
posted to the email address on the back jacket of the book.

Steve Briggs