I just came across a book in a health food store in Portland, Maine
by Edward Tarabilda entitled, "Ayurveda Revolutionized." I remember
him when I was a first year student at MIU back in 1975-1976.
It mentions that he co-founded "The Institute for Wholistic Education"
which is based in Twin Lakes, WI.  It also says tht he is the founder
of the Art of Multi-Dimensional Living and this knowledge is available
through NEW U which has a mailing address in Fairfield.  I checked out
the website and discovered that he passed away in 1999 from a heart
attack while playing tennis. Does anyone know about the institute
which by the way has an Ayurvedic correspondence course, hence my
interest, or about NEW U?