--- Vaj wrote:

> It proved to me that if the underlying and deepest motivation was not
> pure, the result would ultimately reflect this. Therefore it was
> always important to "check" your own motivation. It forms the basis
> of all action in the relative.

Is there a way to retire an originating intention and start
anew? Short of killing the entire entity that arose from the
originating intention, that is.

I wonder about this when I see flawed organizations that
get their flaws from some aspect of the originating
intention. Rhode Island, for instance.