--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "slibowiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for asking, but can anyone tell me how can I view the
> images attached to a message. Like the one in message 85897.
> I click and double click on the square where it says:
>
> Attachment(not stored)
> VlodropFountain.jpg
> Type:
> image/jpeg
>
> but nothing happens.
>
> Can you teach me
> Thanks

This is actually a *feature* of Fairfield Life.
As we all know, attachments are what keep us from
realization of the Self. Well, the group aura of
Blazing Brahman that surrounds FFL is so strong
that any attachment attempting to pass through
its energy field becomes like the proverbial "stick
drawing a line in water," and is not "stored" and
passed along to others. Instead, the attachment
itself is revealed to be mere illusion, the product
of an overactive intellect and/or last night's habanero
pizza. Any attempt to view it produces a recitation of
the holy "404 - Not Found" mantra from the Cyber Sutras.