> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 1[...]
> > So when Sem stabbed a student in the face with a pen, without
> > provocation, clearly a psychotic episode, MUM security was not
> > called, which would have been entered in the security log as an
> > assault, but an attempt was made to call James Bedinger, who did
not
> > respond because he was busy with other duties as Facilities
Manager.
> > This failure to control an obviously dangerous student led to
the
> > fatal stabbing in the MUM dining hall, and it was facilitated by
> > MUM's desire to avoid bad publicity:
> >
> > http://geocities.com/bbrigante/index.html#murder
> >

> COuldn't find the letters to the editor that you referred to,sorry.

For some reason, in addition to changing the URL of the Ledger
stories I referenced, Letters to the Editor following Ledger
articles have been deleted, although they were there for years. All
links in my section in Sem now work, except for the Omaha World
link, which only archives for 21 days.