If we are building our houses according to Stapatya veda, and they are
supposed to face east, do we all have to rebuild them every 10 years?
The declination in my area changes .16 degrees per year. I get the
impression that the buildings are supposed to face exact true
east.Have any of the Rajas discussed this? If we rebuild the world, we
are gonna have to rebuild it again in 10 years.