Note: This is posted by anonymous poster who is not a disciple of Swami G,  *=
questioner, G= response by Swami G. To find info on Swami G, look through the
archives
on FFL.

*   I am hearing reports that many people are going to Bhagwan
Kalki from different meditation groups and Gurus, and then they are
no longer practicing meditation. Comments are I am no
longer tired like I used to be, or the meditation is now disturbing
the bliss or silence.

G   one may be in Active Meditation where it is ongoing ...
it is a flow ...  How can it be *Disturbed* by Bliss or Silence
Meditation is Silence once the mind has stilled ... then Bliss
arises as the barriers fall away ...  or is it that their idea of
Meditation or actual meditation has been replaced with something
else ?

*   > I get a sense that many people have had shaktipat diksha, and
then some powerfull experiece which was new. Therefore, the thinking
is this must be far superior than to be practicing the
meditation since results like this were never there before as a
result of doing the meditation.

G   doership is never the answer ... doership should fall away into
Meditation ....  Meditation is a shift of the mind ... the question
is though is this a Manufactured and false Silence and Bliss or the
Real Deal that comes out of a correct Sadhana ?  or is it a type of
mass hypnosis that does not stand the test of time ?  this is the
question.

*   > Furthermore, the Bhagwan Kalki disciples are trained to give
what they call Diksha to others.

G   they are giving Shaktipat is what was heard here....  but again
is it real Shaktipat or a counterfit fallacy ?  Where is it leading
to and are any Truly coming to Realization and Liberation ?

*  > This may be thought as a technique itself by those giveing it.

G   it could be padding their own ego's ...

*    There is maybe a feeling of being in Heaven and therefore no
longer feeling the need to do meditation. I am asking a
question on behalf of hundreds of people who may see this post sent
in my inner circles.

G   many times early on one may experience for a time this Bliss but
eventually it subsides and the Real work then begins ...  One may
also use it as a dodge and a covering a way to create and sustain
an illusion of freedom for a time ...  but it won't last ...
While one hopes and attempts to convince themselves that there is
going to be some magical wand there never is ....  someone that
Actually does gain Liberation through this would be the one who
was simply Ripe....  Like Ramana but there are precious few that
come in with that Ripeness ....

*   Is there a need or would it be recomended to continue meditation
or Self inquiry when certain reslults are coming about as a result
of the shaktipat Diksha?

G   give it time and SEE what emerges ... of course the grass looks
greener on the other side for a time ...  then the sun emerges fully
and that green grass loses it's luster ...

Maha Shanti OM
0