> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > That you don't want to get sucked into discussing the regular
> > contradictions in your emphatic declarations is clear.

> That you are unable to handle contradictions
> is clearer.  You seem to believe that they
> are incompatible with enlightenment

Your flashbacks, hallucinations and large cognitive errors are surging
again Barry. Maybe you should cut down on the absinthe. Never said
above, never implied above. But I understand you have a hard time
following things when the type keeps changing into crawly worms and
snakes.

>and/or
> higher states of consciousness.  You're in
> for a big surprise...  :-)  :-)  :-)

Ah, so you are enlightened now, clearly you must be speaking from
experience. Must be a new awakening because not long ago you
declared you were not enlightened.

Oh, maybe thats that famous umbrella where anything goes "Its a
Paradox of Brahman" -- lets sing along --

"I have no ego, and you have an ego
And we both are so enlightened.
But were not enlightened also,
Its such a joy. Its such a joy.