But Sal Sunshine is your real name isn't it?

I just figured you had hippie parents and they legally changed the
family name to Sunshine. Or they let you when you became of age (5).

Though you could have been more creative with the first name. I like
the Zappas who name their kids Moon Unit and  Dweezil.

:)