> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Oh Barry, you are sooo special, you are so unique. You are so
> > magnifique. You are so much better  than those dumb americans. You
> > are, dare I say, now FRENCH. C'est increable. You are undoubtable
> > French Brahman. So much superior to American BraHMAN. Whch is so
> > superior to Iowan Brahman. You are are so so special.
> >
> > OMG C'est increaable that I actually am communicating with the
> > enlightened Barry. I heard you were /are the SIMS washington state
> > coordinator. That is like GOD. Amd you knew Rama. Who ALL in the
> > modern spiritual community upholds and adores as pure purity.
> > Like Sai Baba.
> >
> > You are so special. So unique. Not anything like the the scum
> > on FFL who dis you. OH BARRY, YOU ARE THE ENLIGHTENEDV ONE --
> > THE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE ONE. LETS kill all those who dis you and
> > don't bow to your glory.
>
> As I said (rather perceptively, it turns out):
>
> >> P.S. You should be happy...now that I've blasted you
> >> for being stupid in public again, you have an excuse
> >> to post a dozen more times trashing me up one side
> >> and down the other. Again, I guess that's what
> >> dumbed-down Americans do for fun. If I were a country,
> >> you'd probably invade... :-) :-) :-)
>
> We'll be waiting for the other 10 or 11 posts today,
> as you attempt to take out your own frustration at
> having been stupid (again) on the person who pointed
> it out.

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahha

Lets see. Was that the person who pointed out that a non-exiting
article in the NYtimes on 1/28 about a non-existing law passed on
1/25 that non-exsistantly banned blog and forum annoyance posts and
incorrectly predicted "law breakers" would soon be prosecuted?

Oh my Barry. You are quite the SEER. Quite the Saint. And oh so
special. Wow you are a prophet Barry. So Smart. Wow. What a guy. Half
man, half wit.

  You really ARE pretty much the prototypical
> American,

Oh and you are soooo special being soooo french now. We are all so
envious of your clearly superior frenchness.

> especially in your last sentence above. It
> seems that the only thing Americans can think of to
> do with those who don't agree with them is kill them.

I thought thats what you sought. From your words.And pent up hatred.
You seemed to want to rid the earth of "such stupid people --
 those american!" Kind of like an ex-smoker -- so enraged against smokers.

I am more into into love and acceptance, And therapy for drugged out
oldies like you.