He did. Don't you know the Anonyff's? Its a fine old New York family.
Frederick Anonuff came over on the Mayflower. Joseph Anonyff was an
alternate representative at the Declaration of Independence meetings.
Would have been a signer if the primary was still sick from too much
snuff.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>