--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>

> > Time,
> > <snip>

> don't

> > > Yeah, that has to do with Item 6:
> > > "Take that specialized trash off the floor, and especially put it
> > > in those specialized trash cans..."
> >
> > Huh, I thought the "specialized tasks" would be
> > a bit more, um, interesting than that...
> >
> Such insolence Judy, no more advanced techniques for you!

That's already been done. Made me wait all day, saying they could not
verify that I was a meditator even though I had initiates in the group
getting their advanced techniques. Finally MY initiator showed up, and
they taught me last of three hundred or so ;-). Lesson learned -
'Never mention the word "lawyer" in a letter, if they owe you money.'

Sudra John ;-)