--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ********************
>
> Even the most sattvic and enlightened souls can
> recognize the low level of life lived in the
> mud of the Kaliyuga....

This is reminiscent of a combination of the parable of the
Good Samaritan and the Pharissees in general. "Praise the
Lord for the fact that we are not as other men... etc".

The bottom line, bbrigante, is that you attempt to hide
behind this high sounding rhetoric the fact that you are
a fool, a racist and a narrow minded biggot.

I suspect that you have some trauma in your life involving
someone from the UK. Maybe your wife has sh***ed a Brit
recently.
Uns.